2014 Rewind Look at Mark Dantonio’s Second Recruiting Class: 2008. Final Class Grade: C
- Jerel Worthy DT Original Class Rating: 3 Worthy proved all analysis to be true. He left MSU after the 2011 season to enter the NFL draft. Selected by Packers.
- Keshawn Martin CB/WR/KR Original Class Rating: 8 KMART was taken in the NFL draft by Texans.
- Trenton Robinson S Original Class Rating: 15 A four year player is a member of the 49ers.
- Tyler “SWOLL” Hoover DE Original Class Rating: 2 Hoover is the last remaining recruit from the 2008 class after being granted a 6th year of eligibility for a medical redshirt. He grew into a very good DT and leaves as a top four player in his class. Snake bit by injury, Hoover is a great Spartan and left an excellent legacy. He will get a chance to make an NFL roster.
- Johnny Adams DB Original Class Rating: 5 Adams career will be forever filed in the what could have been folder. He is a part of the Raiders organization.
- Chris McDonald OG Original Class Rating: 13 Magnus finished his career at MSU in 2012.
- Steve Gardiner LB Original Class Rating: 4 Gardiner was snake-bitten with early injuries. His career will be forever looked at as what could have been without numerous injuries.
- Ethan Ruhland OL Original Class Rating: 11 Ruhland was hampered with injury, but that didn’t reflect on heart and character. A super young man.
- Drew Stevens ATH Original Class Rating: 17 Stevens contributed and played in multiple spots.
- Zach Heuter OL Original Class Rating: 19 Done playing football due to multiple injuries. What a great kid, whose body simply didn’t cooperate.
No longer with the program: